Tuesday, May 3, 2016

5/4 Outdoor Wednesday # 382


It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE
1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.
Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.
2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.
---------------------------------------------------------

I love wisteria!!








Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

18 comments:

  1. A truly lovely plant, but a lot of people are allergic to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Those blooms are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those, too...so beautiful.
    Many thanks for hosting this every single week....xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no...my #8 is a wrong link...the correct one is #9...could you pls delete the #8 ? I am very sorry ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you really have all these blooms in your own garden? Magnificent!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having trouble adding links. This never happened before. The box said to try later. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness....I just love, love, love wisteria too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Extremely gorgeous. I think the Wisteria out this way has been overboard this year. I love it!!!
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wisteria is truly stunning, thankyou for sharing your amazing shots with us !

    May your day be blessed with joy, dear Susan, I wholeheartedly thank you for hosting me !

    Daniela at - My little old world -

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your wisteria is gorgeous! I think I'm going to have to plant some wisteria asap!
    I'm happy to join your party today!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wisteria is one of my "loves" too!!! Does it really strangle trees though?...JP

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is something so romantic and dreamy about wisteria, I just love! Beautiful images!
    Thanks for hosting
    Christineandhercamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have started a wisteria plant, and it is growing, vining and showing flowers. I love the plant as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. glorious photos! Wisteria grew on one side of my childhood home.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love, love wisteria. It is a favorite, it's aroma just "lovely".

    ReplyDelete
  17. The first time i saw wisteria in Sweden i was immediately smitten. Oh how wonderful. But i can't just grow them here or else it gets invasive.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your wisteria is gorgeous. I wish I could grow it here.

    Lisa @ Life Thru the Lens

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!